skip to main | skip to sidebar

I Read I Watch I Post

Labels

  • Hottest News (3)
  • Internet Articles (2)
  • Just For Laugh (6)
  • Misc Posts (2)
  • Online Games (3)
  • Singapore News (3)
  • Songs n Music (6)
  • Supernatural (5)
  • The True Stories Around The World (2)

Blog Archive

  • ▼ 2009 (11)
    • ▼ 05/17 - 05/24 (3)
      • Rare Foods - Eating Rat daily Meals...
      • Just for Laugh TV : - ))
      • Egypt orders slaughter of 350.000 pigs over swine ...
    • ► 03/01 - 03/08 (1)
    • ► 01/11 - 01/18 (1)
    • ► 01/04 - 01/11 (6)
  • ► 2008 (22)
    • ► 12/28 - 01/04 (22)

Subscribe To I Read I Watch I Post

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Just for Laugh TV : - ))

Imagine going to the toilet and having a head pop out of the loo!

Posted by Jacqueline Koh at 6:06 PM  

Labels: Just For Laugh

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Playlist 1
 
visitor tracking